Re: SUMMARY [Was Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?]

    Ansgar> I would very much prefer explicit sexual content over Nazi
    Ansgar> symbols. So let me make a suggestion:

As would I.
If anyone wants to work on the challenges of adult content feel free to
reach out and I'd be happy to spend some of my time on that.

I am not particularly interested in  erotica in Debian, so much as
software to promote sexual freedom.

I think there are legal challenges to sexually explicit content in
Debian.
And yes, there absolutely are legal challenges to some things related to
nazis in in Debian.

I think one thing that Andrew and I both failed to include in our
summaries is that there is a strong consensus we should not distribute
things that are illegal to distribute.
I think there's a consensus that if parts of fortunes-off that are
illegal to distribute they should not be distributed.
I think there is disagreement about how credible any such claims are.