Re: Removing software because we disagree with its values

Hi Sam,

Thanks very much for taking the time to thoughfully articulate your
thoughts.  I find myself agreeing with a great deal of what you wrote.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 01:05:15PM -0700, Sam Hartman wrote:

> 2)  I will try and build a consensus that we want the bar to be high for
> rejecting software from Debian based on the ideas it expresses.

I wholeheartedly agree with this and I would like to express my support
for it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--