update SystemDowngrade wiki page

Hello!

I want to suggest a change to the wiki page mentioned above.
Since downgrading is a complicated process I suggest installing a new debian version into a separate chroot using debootstrap. Then hot swapping the folder with currently running debian. It is just one command line which allows you to replace currently working debian with freshly installed. I tested it many times with different debian versions and ubuntu and downgrading / upgrading folders- everything worked fine!

Here is an example:

# swapos /bullseye
# reboot

Commands above swap all folders from /* into /bullseye and all content from /bullseye/* to /.

You can even have /boot separate partition. It will skip the content of the folder and keep working.

You can find source code for booth commands avobe here:

* https://gitlab.com/axet/homebin/-/tree/debian/swapos
* https://gitlab.com/axet/swap

-- AK