Re: salsa accounts

I am neither a Debian Developer nor a Debian Maintainer, so I am certainly not in charge. However, as an ordinary Debian user, I was able to get a salsa account after following the instructions for doing so, and waiting for my account to be approved.

If you don't seem to be able to get an account, I would have to guess that either you didn't follow the directions, or you just haven't waited enough.

Everything in Debian is done by volunteers. Though there is a Project Leader, they do not have any authority to be ordering anybody to do anything nor to officially investigate anything. Nobody does. If your account has been properly applied for but not approved, it's because no volunteer with the necessary system privileges has yet had the time to approve backlogged applications. No one is going to tell anyone else to do it more quickly.

You'll just have to be patient like has previously been suggested.

--
Znoteer
znoteer@mailbox.org