Re: Questions around Justice and Our Current CoC procedures

Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> wrote on 21/02/2022 at 19:10:08+0100:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 10:06 AM Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> Right now, you are doing exactly what Enrico described: creating
>> conflict where there was none.
>
> I think you are blowing it out of proportion. There is no conflict but
> a diversity of opinion.

Actually, you did blow it out of proportion by rephrasing what Russ said
initially and pretending he was telling that you were "very harmful to
the project […]". And from this blow out, two subthreads emerged.

And, as I already told too in other mail threads that you are quite
efficient at interpreting what people wrote to you the worst possible
way (sometimes with this kind of rephrasing), I can't say that I'm
surprised by this.

Whether it's intentional or not, I'm still wondering, although the
regular repetition of this pattern tends to make things become clearer.

Whether you intend or not to use all your education and abilities to try
breaking that pattern, it's of course your call.

Regards,

--
PEB