How about using moderation as a delay system for bad threads? (Re: A quiet reminder: please be considerate.)

Hello,

Le Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 11:54:02AM +0000, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 09:09:20AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> >
> >Unless I've misunderstood completely, we do not judge the content of the
> >messages, except that we filter out very obviously abusive trolling that
> >the list was suffering prior to moderation, and obviously drop
> >SPAM/Phishing/etc. if we see it.
>
> Agreed, that's exactly the policy. It just takes more time to check
> more messages, and I think that's all that Andy was suggesting.

How about we make that a feature and introduce a delay of a couple of
hours between all messages in threads like this one ?

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med