Re: Questions around Justice and Our Current CoC procedures

Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> writes:
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 9:38 AM Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

>> Then you need to start taking responsibility for creating conflict when
>> there was none, which is sadly something I see as a recurring pattern
>> in the way you participate in Debian interactions.

>> Is this something you'd acknowledge and would be willing to work on?

> This, too, is a projection.

> I did not address Steve. He wrote to me.

I don't think that's what Enrico is talking about.  I think he's talking
about the way that you attacked me in response to a message in which I was
expressing support and sympathy for your position, based on a
misunderstanding of my message and what looked to me like an assumption of
bad faith.  This is also not the first time that you've done this to both
me and others, you have never apologized, and you seem to be intent on
continuing to do that with me and others at random intervals instead of
extending a presumption of good faith and trying to find a non-hostile
reading of other people's words.

My phrasing doubtless could have been better or clearer.  It always can
be.  But you can ask questions rather than making assumptions!

When you do this and then, a few messages later, talk about how you think
Debian should have a warm and inclusive culture of compromise, it's quite
frustrating and confusing.  If your goal is to create a warm and inclusive
culture, please start by not assuming other people are trying to attack
you.  Right now, you are doing exactly what Enrico described: creating
conflict where there was none.