Re: Abusive language on Debian lists

Dear Tomas, dear Debian community,

tomas@tuxteam.de - 11.04.21, 11:46:02 CEST:
> So in the end, I think the only real way is to raise awareness, with
> the goal tha /we all/ try to help keeing a friendly tone.
>
> It's a fine line to walk, between intervening (good) and vigilante
> (perhaps too much), and one important point is to try not to assume
> malice when something comes across as offensive, but still try to
> explain to the original poster why I perceive his/her post as such.

I remember that at the recent KDE Academy meetups, I think the last two,
there has been some workshop about non-violent communication.

Maybe it would be an idea to propose something like that for the next
Debconf or maybe even some online meeting before?

If you like I can look up or ask about the details for those workshops.
I did not attend them.

Best,
--
Martin