Re: Welcome new Debian Developer: mwei

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 08:00:38PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> Congratulations and welcome to Ming-ting Yao Wei (mwei), who has
> completed the NM process and is now a Debian Developer (uploading) and
> along with that, a full project member.

Thank you, Jonathan!

Technically I am not a new Developer, but I changed my status from
non-uploading to uploading.

Thanks for the NM team giving me courage to continue, and especially
praveen and tobi (who was the AM of my first NM) taking me through the
NM process, and several people in Chinese Debian community, especially
the person bearing the ID "dfceaef", that keeps pushing me when I was
bothering boyuan for sponsor uploading.

I may have doubts of my packaging procedures so I may bombard people
here to review my packaging, asking where the documents are etc.

I am also consider making videos or livestreams for packaging, learning
and stuffs, similar to what Jonathan was doing.

Thank you and stay safe,
Yao Wei