Re: Debian infra services and tools looking for programming contributions

Hello Antonio,

nice initiative !

On Thu, 21 May 2020, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> For services, my starting point is https://wiki.debian.org/Services For
> tools, I currently have a list of the ones I usually contribute to, but
> can add more.
>
> Not the part where I need your help. I'm looking for people who maintain
> or contribute to a Debian infrastructure service or tool that could use
> some help with programming, have the availability to provide some
> mentoring for someone who is already a programmer but not necessarily
> already involved with Debian, and would like your project to be
> highlighted in such a talk.

I would definitely like to have tracker.debian.org be highlighted in such
a talk. I spent a fair amount of time to have proper documentation for new
contributors and we have CI on merge requests, i.e. we're well prepared
to welcome contributors but few show up and even fewer keep contributing
on the long run.

https://qa.pages.debian.net/distro-tracker/contributing.html

IRC: #debian-qa
Mailing list: debian-qa@lists.debian.org