Debian infra services and tools looking for programming contributions

Hi,

I'm planning a talk titled "I'm a programmer, how can I help Debian?" in
which I intend to present contribution opportunities for people who are
programmers, but are not necessarily interested in packaging. My plan is
to present several Debian infrastructure services and tools that could
receive contributions, highlighting a few where contributions could have
a larger impact in the community (IMO).

For services, my starting point is https://wiki.debian.org/Services For
tools, I currently have a list of the ones I usually contribute to, but
can add more.

Not the part where I need your help. I'm looking for people who maintain
or contribute to a Debian infrastructure service or tool that could use
some help with programming, have the availability to provide some
mentoring for someone who is already a programmer but not necessarily
already involved with Debian, and would like your project to be
highlighted in such a talk.

If that's you, please reply to this message and provide some information
about your service or tool. Package names are enough for tools in the
archive, otherwise links/wiki pages/etc are appreciated. Please also
mention a contact point (IRC channel, mailing list etc).