Re: Request to Mini DebConf Montreal Organizers: Fight Israel not the DC20 Team

On 2/20/20 8:50 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 2/20/20 8:30 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
>> For the record; I have _absolutely no doubt_ that Sam is working to benefit
>> Debian.  But in that particular instance, I happen to strongly disagree that
>> his actions have a positive effect on Debian (the community).
>
> +1

+1 as well.

It feels like the DPL is kind of blackmailing the Montreal team...
Hopefully, that's not the intent, they will receive financial help by
the project, and they will not have to self-humiliate publicly.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand