At FOSDEM, interested in talking to people

Hi.
I'm around this afternoon at the mini-debcamp and will be around FOSDEM
this weekend.
One of my primary reasons for being here is to chat with members of the
project about ways of making things better.

I'd love to chat with you about ideas you have or concerns you have.

I'd love to chat about stuff I've brought up in my bits emails like  how
to heal from conflict and how to have conflict that is healthy for
Debian.

I am also happy to chat about some ongoing conversations on
debian-private, as I have discussed there.

If you go login using your password at db.debian.org and search for
hartmans, you will find my phone number.
Feel free to text to set up a time or to use signal.
I also plan to spend a fair bit of time over the weekend at the Debian
booth.