Re: Debian supports pridemonth?

>> 3. what aspect of the political connotation of Pride Month you find
>> objectionable, if any.

>3. This is something I don't really think is on-topic on this list, or
>in Debian at large. However, since you asked, I especially find

Hi.
I think your first inclination was right.  I don't think it was
appropriate for Branden to ask you your politics, and I agree with you
that it's off topic for Debian.
Thank you very much for being open and honest,
but let's not discuss that particular sub thread any further.
You shouldn't need to share your objections to pride month, and you
should not have to face us critiquing them.

It is in fact not really on topic.