Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 01:32:38PM +0100, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
> On 20.12.19 05:35, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Martina Ferrari wrote:
> >> A judge in the UK had something to say in respect of these attitudes yesterday:
> >
> > Hear hear who speaks ... we don't mention the environment you create.
>
> Please stop this Norbert.
>
> People don't have to be perfect all the time to have the right to speak.
>
> You yourself are not perfect and you have the right - and gigantic sense
> of self-entitlement - to speak here.

Norbert happens to be the only person here who has suffered expulsion from
the project -- in what I consider to be a direct violation of the Diversity
Statement.

You try to somehow equate denying a "right" to be smug over forcing others
to lie, with a direct expulsion.  One of these is just a feeling, the other
is an actual severe action.

Accept my apologies that I'm not inclusive enough to demand expelling
people, and that I'm not diverse enough to demand a homogenity of opinions.

Meow.
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ A MAP07 (Dead Simple) raspberry tincture recipe: 0.5l 95% alcohol,
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ 1kg raspberries, 0.4kg sugar; put into a big jar for 1 month.