Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 07:40:41PM -0300, Martina Ferrari wrote:
> [2]: I am sorry to take aim at some other people I also have in high
> regard and to grammar studies (which I actually find fascinating), but
> turning this thread into a gentle discussion of grammar feels pretty
> insulting, and like the pinnacle of privilege.

You're quite right; I'm sorry for my part in that, as it wasn't the time
or place.  I can find other threads to have interesting grammar
discussions in, I'm sure.

For the record, I find transphobia a disgusting failure of empathy for
fellow human beings who are disproportionately at risk.  As far as I
know I'm not on any teams in Debian with people who express such views,
but if I find that I am then I won't work with those people (and if
people decide that they don't want to work with me on turn based on
this, then that does not make me sad).  The constitution makes it quite
clear that nobody's obliged to do any particular task for the project,
and I don't need to voluntarily spend time with people who make the
lives of my trans friends worse.