Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Dato Simó wrote:
>> If it turns out that […] what I think […] is unacceptable
>> rather than the way I express it, I will not post any more.
>
> Well, that’s the crux of the problem, isn’t it?

Yes, exactly.

And I read the rest of your message as saying "what you think is
indeed unacceptable". And that's in line with what other posters
wrote.
I had thought that there was room for a dissenting opinion, but
clearly there isn't.

All right then.
So long, and thanks for all the software.

Thanks anyway for actually reading my message and replying to it,
rather than just assuming that I was trolling.
And if you, or anybody else, are really interested in knowing my
answer to your other question (why I don't feel I should use preferred
pronouns), feel free to reach to me in private.

Gerardo