Re: Community Team - where we want to go

On 09/10/19 at 22:26 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>  * Proactively writing emails to those who habitually make the
>    community a hostile place, informing them that their behavior is
>    harmful to the community, that action may be taken in the future,
that sounds a bit strange given the team doesn't really have the power
to take actions itself, but I can live with that.

How official is this group? If it is not delegated, should it be listed
(for example on https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html) as an
official contact point? (I believe it should not)

Lucas