Re: Debian and Non-Free Services

* Ole Streicher:

> You may guess that people using github accept pull requests, but you
> even can't see whether they actually like them -- there are many reasons
> why people use github, and PRs may not necessarily the specific reason
> for the repository.

And you can't disable this Github feature, so its availability tells
others nothing about maintainer preferences.

I've grudgingly submitted pull requests over Github, only to be told
that no, we don't accept patches here. 8-(

But nevertheless, I think the canonical source location is useful
information, especially in a machine-readable form.