Re: BSP Reimbursements

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019, 13:17 Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:
So what I'd would enjoy to see is exchanges along the lines of:

- BSP Orga: hey DPL; we organize a 3-days/2-nights BSP and would like to
support travel for potential attendees. We expect about 12 travel requests;
what can you do for us?
- DPL (or treasurer): the guidelines say that Debian will support travel for
attendees coming from less than ~ 1000km and for max 400€ per individual. We
grant you an initial 12 persons envelope for travel support. Would you be
willing to make an exception (larger distance or larger price), please consult
with $team first. Should you need to support more attendees, please come back
to us. Reimbursements will be processed after the event, provided
justifications and your approval by this $TO.

What about people who are outside of the max distance but are willing to fund some of the travel costs themselves (or some other method than Debian funding)?

Jacob Lifshay