BSP Reimbursements

TL;DR: Do we want BSP organizers to take on the responsibility of
batching together travel reimbursement requests.

HI.  A while back, I suspended the automatic approval of reimbursements
for attending BSPs.  You can still ask for approval for attending a
BSP, you can't just send me a reimbursement request with no approval.

We had a bit of discussion about how things ought to/might work here.
Holger proposed that it would make more sense for the people running
BSPs to batch approvals kind of like we do for sprints and
mini-DebConfs.

If we want to do things that way, no action is required on my part.  I
am very willing to approve such budgets, and even to amend such budgets
if it looks like more people are coming.  But I do actually want to see
them ahead of time, just so I know what's going on.

So, if we're generally happy with BSP organizers putting together a
travel budget and handling who will get reimbursed, then I think the
next step is to write up how to do that on the wiki.
I'd appreciate it if someone would volunteer to do that.
If you get text together, please drop treasurer@debian.org a note asking
for review (that also reaches me).

Asking BSP organizers to help with this is great from the DPL side.
The only concern is if it pushes  the effort involved in organizing a
BSP up too much so people don't want to do it.

If that ends up being the case I'm happy with some sort of automatic
approval process for DDs attending BSPs (and easy approval for other
contributors when that makes sense).
But let's figure out if we want BSP organizers to handle this first.

--Sam