dpatch was: Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

On Monday, August 26, 2019 6:01:05 PM EDT Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 7/26/19 6:53 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > It's true it's not extinct, but it's close.  It's only used by several
> > dozen packages now.  If someone wanted to push to get dpatch completely
> > out of the archive this cycle, I think it would be perfectly reasonable.
> > The project has voted with their feet.
>
> I wish we had release goals again, because that would really be a
> perfect fit.
>
> Do you have the list of affected package available? How about we tackle
> this in a sprint, let's say, in Vaumarcus?

Here's the packages with dpatch in build-depends (they would all need checking
- I assume lintian only uses it for its test suite):

reverse-depends -b dpatch
Reverse-Build-Depends
=====================
* bopm