Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

On 7/26/19 6:53 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> It's true it's not extinct, but it's close.  It's only used by several dozen
> packages now.  If someone wanted to push to get dpatch completely out of the
> archive this cycle, I think it would be perfectly reasonable.  The project has
> voted with their feet.

I wish we had release goals again, because that would really be a
perfect fit.

Do you have the list of affected package available? How about we tackle
this in a sprint, let's say, in Vaumarcus?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)