on using the wrong mailinglists (Re: Upstream metadata to help our users contribute back to projects we redistribute.)

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 05:27:51PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> (posted on -project because of the context, but answers probably
> belong to -devel, where I am not subscribed...)

I understand we live in strange times, but pleaaaaaaaaaaase, if your
content belongs on -devel, but you are neither subscribed to -devel nor
-project then

a.) please *dont* post to -private instead
b.) either subscribe to -devel and post there or
c.) dont subscribe to -devel and post there and ask to be cc:ed.

Technical discussions about the development of Debian belong to
debian-devel@.

Thank you very much, HTH, HAND.

--
cheers,