Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> writes:

> I am personally not upset at all,

On reading back what you wrote, I see that the impression I'd somehow
gained has no basis in fact, so I'm sorry for even suggesting it.

Perhaps it was just the brief flurry of "Reply to every email" behaviour
that set some unconscious flag in me, probably harking back to Joey's
thread-patterns post.

Anyway, it looks like people are speaking up for themselves now, which
is good.

Cheers, Phil.