Re: Cultural differences and how to handle them

Norbert,

On 03/07/2019 14:44, Norbert Preining wrote:

> This is a common pattern in Ian's emails. I would dare to call it
> "sublimal threatening". Unfortunately nobody in Debian seems to think
> that this is harassment, in particular the AH team seems not to think
> so.
Please, do not speculate on what we have or have not said to other
members of the project, we do most of our work in private channels to
respect everybody's privacy.

After that caveat, I want to address Ian.

Ian, Norbert observation seems to be true. While you have highlighted
problematic behaviour in many cases, it does seem to be the case that
you are using non-blind CCs to AH as a way to put extra pressure on
people you disagree with. Please, don't do that unless absolutely
necessary, you can always BCC.

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina, the artist formerly known as Tincho)