Re: Debian supports pridemonth?

Hi all,

Le Mon, Jul 01, 2019 at 03:26:37PM -0700, Russ Allbery a écrit :

> if there are gestures we could make that would make those people feel
> welcome, I'm all in favor.

I really wish to not be categorised, and to not be averaged.  I have not
joined Debian for that.

We can support members of our community with actions like the Pride
event on our website.  That is reaaly great and I wish to see more of
such events in the future!

We will divide ourselves by categorising and lecturing on what we
perceive as negative in each other, especially on email list media which
are extremely efficient at forstering misunderstandings.

In line with our Diversity statement, there is a lot that can be said
positively and effectively to make everybody feel safe and proud,
without putting other developers in a catch-all category that they did
not choose.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy