Re: Debian supports pridemonth?

Marc Haber - 02.07.19, 11:06:
> On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 10:35:21AM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > How about a month of welcoming *all* contributors regardless of
> > their
> > skin color, their sexual orientation, their political viewpoints,
> > their appearance?
>
> Does having a "month of welcome" for $GROUP not imply that we're not
> welcoming $GROUP all the other time? I'd hate to not welcome blue
> haired people outside their "welcome blue hair" month.

That is why I asked "How about even extending that month of welcoming
*all* contributors to… quite a long time?"

> Why dont we just welcome people based on the technology they care for?

As as a one question summary for what I wrote: Well how about stopping
to put people into boxes and see what happens then?

What would happen if I just stop to put people into boxes just for now?

Maybe I'd start to see what is really here now.

I am going to do this now.

--
Martin