Re: Realizing Good Ideas with Debian Money

I agree that's missing.

I don't think that is the important information needed to drive the
discussions I'm hoping someone will drive.

Instead I'm more interested in seeing discussions at a high level.

Talking about the issues involved in paying people to do work.
What the options are, collecting people's concerns etc.

I actually think the first round of that can be done without significant
access to numbers.

That said, I'd sure like that anual report (actually I'd love it
quarterly) you speak of above.
I'm not volunteering.  Are you?

--Sam