Re: Binary compatibility policy for security updates and point releases

Jakob,

the backward incompatible ABI changes are generally something we avoid in stable releases.

There might be occasional exception to the rule where it cannot be avoided, but it is not something we take lightly.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>