Re: Debian System Administration team sprint report

On 08/02/18 13:58, Julien Cristau wrote:

> I think grafana (or something like it) is going to be needed if we want
> to get rid of munin eventually.  Certainly not a blocker to setting up
> and playing with prometheus though.

Indeed.

Moreover, even if it lacks all the fancy features, Prometheus has
support for golang-style templates[0] that render pages in /console, and
can be used to create dashboards. So that could be an option until we
have Grafana back in shape.

[0]: https://prometheus.io/docs/visualization/consoles/

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)