Re: Listing of derivatives on the Debian website?

Le 11/09/2017 à 13:01, Laura Arjona Reina a écrit :
> I would suggest to add a README txt file to the website repo, detailing
> how to curate/update the list. That README file may list the
> examples/details of the criteria that you already gave, or just link to
> this mail thread in the web archives, so (new) people can know how to
> update the list in the future.

We didn't included the examples in the html because we didn't want the
examples considered as the only way to fit the principles.
I think it's a good idea to provide the examples in a README and keep
the principles in the html.

The README file should be in english/derivatives/ directory, isn't it?

--
Stéphane