technical terms (Re: Automatic downloading of non-free software by stuff in main)

Holger Levsen writes ("technical terms (Re: Automatic downloading of non-free software by stuff in main)"):
> On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 04:06:43PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > (Your logic would argue that browser porn mode is basically
> > pointless.)
>
> I didnt get what you ment originally, but after the 3rd mail using these
> words I realized you ment "privacy mode".
>
> I dont understand why you are using demeaning words for "privacy mode".
> Are you suggesting privacy=porn? I dont think so, so please use the
> proper words.

If you think "porn mode" is demeaning, I'm happy to call it "privacy
mode" instead.  I don't think "porn mode" is demeaning; it's just what
my real-life social calls it.

Ian.
(who does a lot of hir browsing in privacy mode.)