Re: Automatic downloading of non-free software by stuff in main

Paul R. Tagliamonte writes ("Re: Automatic downloading of non-free software by stuff in main"):
> I claim if you can read this attribute, you can observe the rest of those
> actions passively.

So the secret police who have seized my computer, or my spouse who
suspects me of looking at the "wrong" sort of websites (but doesn't
want to risk installing spyware), or my employer who has suspended me
because they to fire me unjustifiably and is now searching my
computer, can easily get into their time machine and go back and make
the computer tell them what I did last week ?

No.

(Your logic would argue that browser porn mode is basically
pointless.)

Ian.