Re: Emeritus status, and email forwarding [and 1 more messages]

Hello Mattia,

On Wed, Nov 15 2017, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> IMHO if somebody care to keep their forward email usable they can very
> well care enough to have a robust enough key and keep it in the
> keyring, and possibly be demoted to non-uploading DD where the MIA
> team is not looking at.

I'd like to suggest using 'changed' rather than 'demoted' because the
latter suggests that being a non-uploading DD is of less value than
being an uploading DD.

(I know you're not a native speaker so I'm not blaming you, Mattia!)

--
Sean Whitton