Re: Emeritus status, and email forwarding [and 1 more messages]

Mattia Rizzolo writes ("Re: Emeritus status, and email forwarding"):
> In many cases (such this particular one) people don't have a viable gpg
> key anymore in the keyring: that means they can't email
> changes@db.debian.org to update their LDAP details (theoretically, they
> might still know the LDAP password and do it from there, but in practice
> all the people who reach that point already forgot it).

It would be possible to have an "emeritus" keyring, I guess.  Since it
would only be used for email forwarding and a few other things, it
could have weaker security requirements.

But this is all just hot air from me now, because I'm afraid I am not
volunteering to implement or maintain it :-/.

Regards,
Ian.