Re: Let's Stop Getting Torn Apart by Disagreement: Concerns about the Technical Committee

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> During posting in those endless mailing list threads back then and
> then being moderated by listmasters… asking myself "why me? … and not
> everyone else as well?"

For the record, listmaster@ did not moderate you. I'm sorry if you felt
that you were being unfairly maligned, but this was addressed
previously:
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20141201002812.GJ25199@teltox.donarmstrong.com

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

"Old hypotheses never really die, they're like dormant volcanoes."
 -- John McPhee _Annals of the Former World_ p313