Re: Project to improve Debian support model

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 22 2017, Paul Wise wrote:

> While reading your proposal, I was reminded of this project:
>
> https://debug-me.branchable.com/
> https://joeyh.name/blog/entry/announcing_debug-me/

If the Debian package of debug-me is installed along with debian-keyring
(which it recommends, so this will usually happen), when a DD or DM
connects to a user's machine to help debug, they will be identified as
such by means of their PGP key.

Before writing debug-me off as insecure/not trustworthy, please be sure
to carefully review its documentation and FAQs.  It's designed to answer
all the usual concerns.

--
Sean Whitton