Re: [FLOSSK] Debian activity in Kosovo, MiniDebConf Prishtina, diversity

On 28/09/17 10:31, Altin Ukshini wrote:

Who else wants to talk or organize a workshop? We could maybe do a remote presentation as well.

The collaboration with Fedora Women Day on this event deserves a special mention - Jona Azizaj suggested it, she was actually part of my presentation (video[1]) at DebConf17 in Montreal by making a call from fedrtc.org to rtc.debian.org

As there are a lot of people in the region who are encountering free software for the first time, this joint event will give them a broader perspective of our communities as well as the solutions we offer.

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2017/debconf17/free-communications-with-free-software-a.vp8.webm