Re: [FLOSSK] Debian activity in Kosovo, MiniDebConf Prishtina, diversity

I just updated the venue and added my talk there: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ks/2017/MiniDebConfPrishtina

__

Altin Ukshini
Prishtina Hackerspace
Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova (FLOSSK)

+386 (0) 49 199 992 | altinukshini.wordpress.com

PRNHS: info@prishtinahackerspace.org | www.prishtinahackerspace.org | Manifesto
FLOSSK: info@flossk.org | www.flossk.org