Re: Proposing OCF.tw as a Debian Trusted Organization

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 09:58:48AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Chris Lamb wrote:
>
> >   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/ocf.tw/TrustedOrganizationCriteria
>
> I've fixed a couple of links in this page.
>
> I've added OCF.tw here (missing donations, reports links):
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations
>
> At the top of the OCF.tw bylaws page, it says "Hackpad is migrating to
> Dropbox Paper". In addition, I think if the Google account login
> worked, then I could also modify the OCF.tw bylaws. I can definitely
> modify the unofficial English translation with an account. I'd like to
> suggest both of these should be hosted on the ocf.tw website, not on
> collaborative editing pads that anyone can modify, one of which is
> going away.

* OCF.tw has moved their bylaws to http://ocf.tw/about/bylaws
  (Traditional Chinese). wiki page is also updated.

> The wiki page says that the TO status will be closed after DebConf18.
> I wonder if it would be better to keep the TO status, presumably there
> will also be other Debian events in Taiwan in the future that the TO
> status could be useful for?

* Maybe. But I think we can change it before it is expired, right?

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debian}.org
http://czchen.info/