Re: Proposing OCF.tw as a Debian Trusted Organization

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Chris Lamb wrote:

>   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTaiwan/ocf.tw/TrustedOrganizationCriteria

I've fixed a couple of links in this page.

I've added OCF.tw here (missing donations, reports links):

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations

At the top of the OCF.tw bylaws page, it says "Hackpad is migrating to
Dropbox Paper". In addition, I think if the Google account login
worked, then I could also modify the OCF.tw bylaws. I can definitely
modify the unofficial English translation with an account. I'd like to
suggest both of these should be hosted on the ocf.tw website, not on
collaborative editing pads that anyone can modify, one of which is
going away.

The wiki page says that the TO status will be closed after DebConf18.
I wonder if it would be better to keep the TO status, presumably there
will also be other Debian events in Taiwan in the future that the TO
status could be useful for?

--
bye,
pabs