Re: Publicly-readable list for only DDs and DMs to post to

Just to chime in with a voice from a regular scientific Debian user:

Whether there is a public or private Debian developers mailing list is
about as relevant to me as the price of cheese on Venus. I honestly
don't feel the community is any more open or closed regardless.

As much as transparency is important; it is more important that we
have trust and pragmatism. I trust the developers to make good
decisions.

Best,