Re: Would you agree - Debian is for the tech savvy

On 1/15/16 10:48 PM, Stephan Foley wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to characterize Debian and have the following:

     Debian is for the tech savvy sys admin type and the server market

Is this a good characterization or am I off base?

Thanks

Used to be. These days, in the wake of systemd, at least this sys admin will never install it again. The reasons are technical.

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra