Re: Graphic contribution for wiki and general communication

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 3:20 PM, juliette Belin wrote:

> I'm Juliette Belin, a french student. I've create the Debian Jessie theme
> and would like to continue contributing to the Debian project.

Great :)

> Do you think that infographic ... could be useful ?
> what do you think of this idea ?

Great idea! There are some more infographics and diagrams listed here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Diagrams

In case you or others are interested in helping with other needed artwork:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/RequestArtwork

--
bye,
pabs