Graphic contribution for wiki and general communication

Hi,

I'm Juliette Belin, a french student. I've create the Debian Jessie theme and would like to continue contributing to the Debian project.

Do you think that infographic like this one, created by Claudio Filho, could be useful ?
http://cfnarede.com.br/infographic-of-debian

I would like to create this kind of artwork to explain for example how to package, how to choose a desktop, or anything that could be useful for any debian new contributor or user.

Infographics can be understand in a very easier way than reading a lot of wiki pages (and can be added as additional informations and summary), and can also be diffused easier on social network, or by mail...

what do you think of this idea ?

Kind regards,

Juliette