Re: Debian calendar, events and more

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> There are probably a few ways to go about this without a formally
> constituted events team:

All good ideas, probably a combination of them is required.

> b) we could ask DSA to host a CalDAV server such as DAViCal[1].  Each

Just an FYI, DSA generally run physical/virtual machines but not
services; that is up to service maintainers.

> to develop some adapter to merge it into the UDD iCalendar feed.

Seems like events data is completely orthogonal to the UDD iCalendar
feed, which I understand to be about tasks not events.

> My own feeling is that we just find a quick way to let people submit

We already have the wiki for that.

--
bye,
pabs