Re: Reminder: Removing < 2048 bit keys from the Debian keyrings

noodles@earth.li wrote:

>I am sorry you and those developers who have emailed me privately to
>complain feel like I am engaging in some form of punishment or naming
>and shaming.
No, I do not think that there is anything wrong with publishing their
names.
What I feel is that this new policy of removing the shorter keys in such
a timeframe, other than not being justified by the actual security
risks, is failing to achieve the results desidered (still many people
have not replaced their key) but no actions are being taken to correct
it.

--
ciao,
Marco