Test your layout - make a difference

Hi,

Nice job on building debian.org - great content!

I'm from Ezoic - we're a Certified Google Adsense Partner and help publishers like you improve usability while maximizing earnings from their websites.

Essentially - and I know it sounds implausible - testing new layouts and formats of debian.org with Ezoic will significantly enhance your site's usability, thereby increasing traffic - and we can help you make a passive income from your site too.

Would it be alright if I sent you some info?

Thanks,

Warren

wroberts@ezoic.com

Ezoic is the only North American HQ'd tech business to have achieved Certified Google Adsense Partner status.