Re: How to add avatar image to BTS?

Hi again,

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 10:52:07AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:

> We actually have a fully federated setup, so something as simple as what
> Sune did will work:
>
> http://pusling.com/blog/?p=274

In other words:  All those people with proper avatars in BTS have setup
some DNS record on one of their hosts and providing an image on one of
their web servers (Jonas' hint seems to point to the same information).

Uhmmm, for me personally this sounds like a waste of time just to add
my image to some records in BTS.  I think I could spent my time rather
on fixing some bugs.

> > BTW, I have also an image attached to my gmail address. Could this be
> > used as well?
>
> Yep; we just do it based on e-mail address with libravatar as the
> fallback in case you don't have a federated libravatar setup.

The only thing is that I do not use my gmail address for Debian work and
we somehow need to map my other addresses to the gmail entry.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de